tasty hot dogs with shrimp and buratta
Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 People
This recipe was inspired by a trip to a coastal town where I discovered the amazing combination of seafood and cheese. The fusion of flavors in this dish creates an unforgettable experience that will leave your taste buds craving more.
The first time I made these hot dogs, my family couldn't believe how well the ingredients complemented each other. It quickly became a favorite at our summer barbecues and gatherings.
Not only is this recipe a crowd-pleaser, but it's also incredibly easy to prepare. With just a few simple steps, you'll have a gourmet hot dog that's sure to impress your guests.
- 4 hot dog buns
- 4 hot dogs
- 8 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 ball burrata cheese, cut into 4 slices
- Preheat your grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, toss the shrimp with olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Grill the hot dogs for about 5 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked through and slightly charred.
- Grill the shrimp for 2-3 minutes per side, until pink and cooked through.
- Toast the hot dog buns on the grill for about 1 minute, until lightly browned.
- Place a hot dog in each bun, followed by two grilled shrimp.
- Top each hot dog with a slice of burrata cheese and a handful of arugula.
- Serve immediately.